Saturday, October 16, 2010

Upcoming Hand Craft Fair Ventura County

We are starting a Craft Fair in Ventura County for Indie Crafters. Why should we have to pay 300 dollars and up for a booth at Renegade Craft Fair? A juried Indie Craft Fair in Ventura County would be a great opportunity for those of us who live nearby.. The wheels are in motion and I would like to invite all of VCHandcrafters to take part in this upcoming Fair in December. I'll keep ypu posted. BTW is the craft night still on?

3 comments:

Amy October 17, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

Sounds like fun... I'm in.

Sew Country Chick October 18, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

HI AMY,
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO ONE OF THE CRAFT NIGHTS? HEATHER AsKED IF I WANTED TO CONTRIBUTe TO THIS BLOG SO I SAID YES BUT I'VE NEVER MET ANYONE ON IT. YOU SHOULD GET SIGNED UP TO CONTRIBUTE TOO. Oh sorry i just realized I'm writing caps...Anyhow your blog is really good and you can post too. Maybe we can turn this into something?

Sew Country Chick October 20, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

I want to go to the craft night but I can't get a babysitter for my 16 month old for Friday. We are starting a blog for the Craft fair. We just put it up today. Still waiting to hear back from the venue.

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP