Saturday, October 16, 2010

Upcoming Hand Craft Fair Ventura County

We are starting a Craft Fair in Ventura County for Indie Crafters. Why should we have to pay 300 dollars and up for a booth at Renegade Craft Fair? A juried Indie Craft Fair in Ventura County would be a great opportunity for those of us who live nearby.. The wheels are in motion and I would like to invite all of VCHandcrafters to take part in this upcoming Fair in December. I'll keep ypu posted. BTW is the craft night still on?

3 comments:

Amy October 17, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

Sounds like fun... I'm in.

Justine of SewCountryChick October 18, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

HI AMY,
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO ONE OF THE CRAFT NIGHTS? HEATHER AsKED IF I WANTED TO CONTRIBUTe TO THIS BLOG SO I SAID YES BUT I'VE NEVER MET ANYONE ON IT. YOU SHOULD GET SIGNED UP TO CONTRIBUTE TOO. Oh sorry i just realized I'm writing caps...Anyhow your blog is really good and you can post too. Maybe we can turn this into something?

Justine of SewCountryChick October 20, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

I want to go to the craft night but I can't get a babysitter for my 16 month old for Friday. We are starting a blog for the Craft fair. We just put it up today. Still waiting to hear back from the venue.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP