Friday, July 9, 2010

Sorry for such a long Hiatus


Mommy life sometimes gets the better of me, and I apologize. Keeping this team going after getting so big from the start can be a bit intimidating. Well I have kicked my own butt, and yet again pushed myself to keep on swimming. Maddie is 5 months old now and becoming a bit more independent and opinionated, sorta like her mommy. But this team has become my sanity!

Our Etsy Craft Part last month was a breath of fresh air and EXACTLY what I think we needed. I hope those scarfs are coming along ladies. I still want to see them. Hell, I think you all should have to post a picture of it to the blog. Ready, set, go. The first member to do so will receive a special prize from yours truly!

Yve brought some yummy granola bars, and we had tacos, and cupcakes, Lori's amazing spinach dip and MUCH more. I think I had thirds.
When we arrived our first craft was to make party hats/ name tags. The rule was make your hat however you want but it has to have your name on it

It was so fun to watch each other get creative and out of their comfort zone.

We then knit with chopsticks which was a bit daunting for a few of you. But I trust by now you have a few inches going. Remember first to post their scarf picture gets a surprise!!!!!!

I am currently in the process of planning a craft night for this month. Hopefully we can have something planned in the next few days. Also the holiday boutique is in the works. If you or a family member or friend would like to have a holiday boutique in your home with YOUR guests, please contact vchandcrafters@gmail.com to set a date. I cannot wait to get this going! Theres a lot I want to do with you all as a team. Please be patient with me and help out wherever you can!


If you are an Etsy Seller who resides in Ventura County, CA, Please contact Heather at VCHandcrafters@gmail.comto join VCHC!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP