Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tiny Post Thursday: Making a light box

Hello fellow artisans-


If you're like me, you've probably been monkeying around trying to find the best way to photograph your work. Generally, I prefer natural light; but there are times when you really need a controlled setting. Light Box / Light Tent Photo Gallery by Bill Huber at pbase.com provides explicit instructions on how to build a light box. I have built one for even less out of cardboard, wax paper, and duct tape, but I have a feeling this one is of better construction than mine. But mine worked!! Until the heat of the lights started to melt the duct tape and wax paper! That might be one reason I prefer natural light: I'm the only thing that melts. Happy photo'ing!

-Martha of Curio 60

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP