Saturday, May 29, 2010

MONDAY UPDATE in Place of Meet the Maker

I have been in contact with the Camarillo Farmers Market. I am not sure if we will be able to show on that date. I am in the process of applying for a sellers permit which is required for having a booth. I believe the craft booths are rotated weekly.

As soon as I have more information you will be updated.

Martha of Curio 60 has donated $25 to the running of the team. Part of the donation is going towards business cards for the team. Soon I will have business cards that I can leave with boutiques and shows and customers with our team's information on them.

With everyone's help we can make this into something.

Martha has also donated her home for the etsy craft party that will be held on June 18th. This party is to celebrate etsy's birthday and to also COMPETE to have one of the top 50 highest attended parties. The event is being added to the team calendar available at the top of the page.


The month of June is sure to be quite busy with our first meeting and this exciting event. Address and more information regarding the party will be posted this week.

For this party we may need people to bring craft supplies. In addition we will also ask that you bring an appetizer (dessert, savories, snacks) to share with everyone.

I think this will be a great event to help us get to know each other.

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!

Heather



If you are an Etsy Seller who resides in Ventura County, CA, Please contact Heather at VCHandcrafters@gmail.comto join VCHC!

2 comments:

Amy May 30, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

Sounds like fun! looking forward to June...

orange81 June 3, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

I'll be attending the group meeting, can't wait to meet all my fellow ventura etsians!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP